Queenie – as pretty as they come!
Stunning mare with endless potential!
- Queenie is an 11 year old purebred Class 1 Connemara mare, she is standing at 15.1hh.
- She is by far thew most beautiful mare you can find, she is a leg in each corner type with plenty of bone, she is gorgeous!
- Queenie is a super mare, she has excellent movement, she has a lovely free walk, a gorgeous trot and an uphill canter, she is super comfortable to ride with a super soft snaffle mouth, she holds her self in a lovely outline and rides very well.
- She is easy to ride, she is willing to please and always gives her best.
- She has a huge amount of scope, she jumped here over 1.10 meters, she is careful and has a super technique.
- She is an ideal allrounder, she has all the potential to come up the ranks in dressage, she oozes on quality and is a dream to ride!
- Queenie is just gorgeous, inside and out, she has a friendly and quiet nature, she is easy to shoe, box, catch ride and in traffic.
- Queenie hacks out alone or in company.
- Queenie is a class 1 mare which makes her ideal for breeding. Her Sire is Ross Fear Bui.
Ross Fear Bui is a grade A stallion and has jumped over 200 SJI Points! He is Sire of many Sports Connemaras in Showjumping, Eventing and Working Hunter! His Sire is the Legendary Templebready Fear Bui. A Connemara stallion who has sired a dynasty of talented sport horses across Europe.When he was performance-tested in 1994, he obtained the highest marks ever recorded.
The 14.2hh dun’s sireline goes back through Strongbow, Calla Rebel and Rebel to the great Cannon Ball, foaled in 1904, who was the first stallion to be entered in the Connemara studbook.
He was also listed as 41st on British Eventing’s top 50 sire rankings for 2017.
- Queenies dam is Blazing Gloria by Ballyward Boreen. Ballyward Boreen has sired many successful event and showjumping horses up to 3* eventing.
- Queenie is a wonderful mare, amazing to ride with super temperament, she is suitable for mother daughter share, a small competitive rider or as broodmare.
- She has no stable vices and is open for any vetting.
- Price includes delivery to your yard in UK.
- Exchange if you’re not happy.
- Scroll down to look at her video and call me any time 00353868077626 or email me [email protected]
To enquire about this horse please call us using the “Please Call to Enquire” button below or fill in the ‘Product Enquiry’ form in the tab below